1. Place the frame face-down on a SOFT level surface, hanger side up.
2. Gently bend back tabs on all four sides of the frame and remove the black back board. Do not remove the cutout matboard or the glass from the frame.
3. Place your diploma face down and center it over mat board, making sure that its sides are parallel to the edges of the opening and the sides of the frame.
4. Use the peel-off tape included in the package to secure the diploma to the mat board: Peel off tape backing to expose the adhesive side to secure the document to the mat board.
5. Replace the black back board and push the tabs back into place.
6. If you ordered a frame with a tassel holder: After installing the diploma, gently bend back flexible back tabs (on the tassel side only), turn the frame so that it is standing upright and the bottom of the frame is resting on a covered table, slide your tassel in the tassel holder, drape tassel cord over the back mat board and tape it to the back. Replace the white mounting board and dust cover and push the tabs back in place.